SpaceClaim 2010 64bit
- Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows Vista™ or later
Microsoft® Windows 7SpaceClaim is not supported running on emulated or a virtual Windows environment (see note below). However, Intel-based Apple hardware running native Windows using Boot Camp is subject to the same hardware requirements as other Intel-based hardware.
Requires Full DirectX® 9c, Shader Model 3.0 hardware support, 64 MB of graphics memory or higher, 32 bits per pixel, 1024×768 minimum resolution. Please ensure that you have the latest graphics driver for your card and that Direct3D Acceleration is enabled (use the ‘dxdiag’ tool to check this).
The following commonly used video cards support the above requirements (1):
ATI® Radeon R300, R420, R520, R600, or R700 series.
Radeon 9×00 cards (9700, 9800, …) or newer
NVIDIA GeForce® FX, 6, 7, or 8 series. NVIDIA FX5200s or newer
AMD FireGL™ T2-128 or higher (including the ‘Mobility’ series for laptops)
Video Requirements Diagnostic Tool
This downloadable tool will automatically check that your video hardware and configuration meets SpaceClaim requirements
- Pentium® 4 2.0 GHZ or Athlon® 2000+ or faster, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Minimum: 512MB RAM (32-bit), 1Gb RAM (64-bit)
- Recommended: 2GB RAM or higher, 256MB of graphics memory
- 2GB of available disk space(2)
- DVD drive(3)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 5.5 or higher(4)
- CD drive (only for CD installation)
- 2 Button Mouse with Wheel
- USB Spaceball (Optional)